Books by my clients
Here are some of the books I’ve helped clients get published:
• Social Media for Corporate Innovators and Entrepreneurs: Add Power to Your Innovation Efforts by Stefan Lindegaard, Kindle book published in 2012.
• Making Open Innovation Work by Stefan Lindegaard, published 2011 by CreateSpace.
• The NEW Launch Plan: 152 Tips, Tactics and Trends from the Most Memorable New Products by Joan Schneider and Julie Hall, published 2010 by BNP Media.
• The Open Innovation Revolution: Essentials, Roadblocks and Leadership Skills by Stefan Lindegaard, published 2010 by Wiley.
• New Product Launch: 10 Proven Strategies co-authored with Joan Schneider, published in 2004 by Stagnito Communications, with a 2nd printing in 2006.
• Strategic Partnerships: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Joint Ventures and Alliances by Robert L. Wallace, published by Dearborn Trade in 2004.
• Building the Awesome Organization: Six Essential Components that Drive Entrepreneurial Growth by Katherine Catlin and Jana Matthews, published by Hungry Minds in 2002.
• Ban the Humorous Bazooka (and Avoid the Roadblocks and Speed Bumps Along the Innovation Highway) co-authored with Mark Sebell and published by Dearborn Trade in 2001.