Posts tagged Schneider Associates

Word of mouth: Your best business friend

If it weren’t for word of mouth, I wouldn’t have a business. Approximately 90 percent of my business over the past 20 years has come as a result of someone telling someone else about me and my services. (The other 10 percent has come from clients who found me via my Web site or through […]

The value of putting your vision in writing

Do you have a vision for your business? Or is that something you associate with big corporations, who talk on and one about their mission and vision in their annual reports and on their Web site? Well, small business owners and self-employed people can also benefit by creating a vision and putting it in writing.

The Self-Employment Survival Guide can help you succeed. Learn all about it here.

Self-Employment Survival Guide book cover